Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Falling in love


I decided that I love Rome the most in the early morning. People are just getting up, stores are getting ready for the day, the delivery men are out, and the bakeries fill the city with sweet smells. I am falling in love with Roma. 
Today I had more classes; marketing and business communications. One of teachers looks like the old lady in monsters Inc. Its hard to take her seriously at times.

 The classes seem really great and I think I am going to learn a lot this semester. After my classes Molly, Lindsay, and I went to lunch with Kim and her kids ( the ones that are from Orange County). It was a really great lunch. I tryed the mellon and meat. It was soo good, a great combination of salty and sweet. I then went back to my room and  decided to do as the Romans do... I took a nap :)! After my nap I skyped with some great friends and was able to see little Reeseie too! After that it was dinner time and my roommates brought me some Curry chicken. It was really good! BUT THE BEST PART OF MY DAY HAPPENED AFTER DINNER... I booked my first trip and I leave thursday night! All 7 of us are going to the Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Sorrento! 3 days 3 nights. Its an all inclusive trip which includes travel, housing (bungalows on the water), cliff jumping, and vespa rides all around.  
I didnt take a lot of pictures today but here are a few from today and the last couple of days!
Roma

My really good dinner
I was looking for used books today and look what i came across. Reminded me of home 

No comments:

Post a Comment