Monday, September 14, 2009

They call me Baby Bambi.

It rains now a lot! So today I put on my really cute rain outfit, which consists of a black shirt, gray sweater, jeans, and my really cute knee high boots. I walked out the door (by myself) with my ipod in. I am not going to lie I totally looked like I new what I was doing. 
Clearly, people were think, "Wow she must have lived here her whole life" (hahaha). 

Until I got to the cobblestone. Cobblestone is dangerous in the rain. Its so slick, uneven, and there are pot holes everywhere. You could all guess what happened next. I feel, not just once, but three times in the piazza. 
This is the piazza, when its not raining 


Now I think people are saying "wow that girl walks like baby Bambi. Stupid American." 

 There are so many things you can do when this happens.. first pretend like it did not happen. Which might have worked after the first fall, but not after the second and third fall. Or second I could just laugh at myself ( which seemed like my only option) Glad I had my head phones in so I could not hear all the laugher.  so embarrassing. 

Then I got coffee and went to the market with lindsay, which made me feel a lot better. 



5 comments:

  1. This story is extremely funny because I can totally see this happening. GREAT post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yep it did really happen it was awesome! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you would have posted a pic of your rain outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad it's going well for you.

    You wont believe that someone just donated a pair of "Hulk Hands" to student ministries the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sue: Ill post more pictures of my cute rain outfits! i will for sure wear it again because it rains all the time!

    Phil! thanks it is going pretty well minus the falling on my butt!

    HULK HANDS!! you know I looked for them everywhere that one day!! I am so mad right now! grr!

    ReplyDelete