Monday, September 28, 2009

Italian Cooking Class

I took a Italian cooking class tonight form a man who owns a restaurant down the street from my house. I ate at his restaurant a couple of weeks ago and I have to say it was the best italian food I have had yet! So when I found out we could get free cooking class through the school I was totally in. 
We made casserole with home made meatballs, home made pasta with a wonderful meet sauce, and really yummy cookies.  It took 3 hours to prep and cook everything! It was really fun to learn how to make home made pasta! I can't wait to try and make it for you guys when I get home! He took  a lot of pictures of us to, but here are some that I took... more will be coming soon. 
Roomies
The kitchen 
I totally cut my finger trying to cut some cheese. The cook made me put salt on it.. this is the best picture I could get with my one working hand. 

Meat Casserole 
making home-made pasta
The pasta 
After the meal 
A picture of my school that i took to day from the top floor 

No comments:

Post a Comment