Monday, August 31, 2009

My first day of class

Today was the first day of school! My classes start at 9 am so I headed out around 8:20 ( It takes 30 mins to walk to class and I wanted to be 10 mins early). I walk to school by myself because all the other girls don't start till 10:30. On the walk to school something crazy happened... There is this part in the side walk where the trees have taken over. so you have to run around these trees so you don't get hit by the on coming traffic. The trees are so wide that you cant see what is on the other side. As I ran around this tree to avoid on coming traffic a man is standing on the other side with no pants on or underwear! Yep.... thats right... I  did not know what to do. I froze and just stood there like an idiot... then I ran and laughed really hard to myself. It was a great way to start my morning! My classes were really great! I am going to school with people from all over the world... Russia, Jordan, Israel, Italy, America. When it was my turn to tell everyone where I was from the all turned around and looked at me in amaze..     "OH MY GOSH... your form Orange County!!! Thats soo cool" it was really funny. My other class my teacher did not show up, so thats pretty nice. After class I walked back and took my time... I found this really pretty church and sat inside for a while. when I got back to the apartment molly and I went to the store. We also wanted to go to belly dancing class ( I am on an adventure mights as well try it!) but the lady never showed up (silly italians). We went shopping instead. I bought a really cute dress. It was a great first day of class! 
Molly and I eating a really yummy pizza

This really cool display in a window. Its a bunch of stamps from all over the world
This is the church I found on the way back from school. I sat in it today for like 20 mins just because I could... it was really cool
Lindsay and I getting our first coffee before class
First day of school! Got my lunch! 
Planning Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment