Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just a Regular Day.

Well yesterday was filled with seeing Roma. Our class got cancelled again for the third time... so we decided to go see the Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon. We also bought jersey's for the AS Roma soccer game on sunday! YEP thats right I am going to a soccer game.. or shall I say a football game. Not to much has been happening around here. Just enjoying Roma, studying, and seeing the sights. 
Getting pumped for the game this sunday!
Try and find me :) 
Does this look familiar fellow blog lovers??? hint look at my header 
Trevi Fountain 

Okay... I could not help myself... i was craving fries.. so I gave in and bought some.. and it was totally worth every push and shove to the front on the "line".


When it rains we put our scarfs on our head... hahaa 
on the tram!

1 comment:

  1. I love that this is your "regular day"...

    And I also LOVE McDonald's outside of America...there is something so comforting about that "exactly as you remember it" taste.

    ReplyDelete