Monday, September 21, 2009

My roller-coaster weekend


Friday was actually lame because we had class... they are giving us a day off for Thanksgiving, but made us make it up on friday. LAME!  We just hung out and made dinner :)
I don't really know what's going on with my shirt here haha 

Saturday we went shopping, which was fun in the begining. But I kind of had a panic attack. Their were so many people and I was getting so annoyed. I cried in the middle of Zaras (a department store) haha. Its not going to always be fun and games. I knew that going into it. I think I just got home sick and the Italians were making me very mad. They are really rude and mean to Americans. 


We decided to go to the HardRock Cafe for dinner, because I was really missing Home. IT WAS AMAZING! free water, free refils, english, chicken fingers, fries, burgers. We went all out! It was amazing!  It really made up for the not so good day.


The next day was the AS Roma game.
Round one of trying to get to the game: We all thought the game started at 1p.m. so we got up at 9a.m., went to breakfast, and then headed out to the game. When we got there we realized we didnt hear or see anyone. I looked at my ticket, the game started at 8:45 p.m. We were 10 hours early! hahahaa stupid stupid americans. We looked so silly! We went back and took a nap. 
Round two of trying to get to the game: Second time was a lot better! there were actually people there! It was so crazy! we were right next to the opponents section. people were screaming, lighting things on fire, throwing fireworks, flags were waving, people were singing, it was intense! 






No comments:

Post a Comment