Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The world is a small place

So yesterday I am sitting in a cafe drinking a very good and very expensive cup of OJ. (7 euros!! but it was worth it... I was lacking in my vitamin C) and there walks by Linda and Buddy Owens. for those of you who do not know who they are Buddy is a pastor at Saddleback and I have been going to church with there kids for years now. They were so surprised and so was I to see them! They sat down with us and enjoyed a very good and very expensive cup of OJ. We had to go back to school to do some homework so they Invited us to dinner. 

They took us to this amazing place! It was beautiful! If anyone comes and visits me I will take you here! The food was great and the entertainment was even greater! We even helped them out with a show where were had to go to the second story of this building and throw bras and underwear at the people below haha! All and all it was a great day yesterday! It was such a treat to see people from home and have a conversation in english with adults. 



2 comments:

  1. lalala when the moon hits your eye like the big pizza pie it's.... a small world! I can't believe you ran into a couple from church. What a great treat xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Lauren!
    This made me laugh so hard. I loved the picture as well. Please tell me my parents did no such thing with bras and underwear. so funnyy!!!! they neglected to mention that part.

    ReplyDelete