Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a great sunday

Today we woke up early and went to the farmers market. There were so many cool things. Old cameras, comic books, food, furniture, clothes, jewelry, old post cards,and if you needed any old Hitler stamp they had those too!  You could pretty much find anything if you looked hard enough. It of course started to rain so we went back to the apartment. It was such a beautiful storm. Filled with of course rain, thunder, and lightning. After the rain stopped we went for... MORE INIDAN FOOD. Now I realize that I went 3 times this weekend, but I could not help myself... ITS SO GOOD! This week were going to try the Mexican food :/ haha 
Oh I also forgot to tell you ... Saturday I was doing the dishes when all of a sudden I asked myself "hum... why am I standing in a giant puddle of water???" OH BECAUSE THE PIPE BURST and all the water was draining on to the floor. It was awesome. Tia and I spent most of saturday cleaning it up.. we also successfully fixed the pipe! no more leek.. for now! 
Resse is not in Roma, but look how cute she is! she is smiling! 
Flooded sink :(
More rain!
farmers market

I look asian.. but its the only picture of me at the farmers market. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment