Monday, September 7, 2009

Sorrento, Capri, Positano

HEY everyone! I am back from my trip it was so much fun here is a little bit of what we did....

Thursday: we left around 10:45 on a bouble decker bus and got in around 3:30 am. We stayed in Sorrento, which is a beautiful little town on the coast. we were all really tired and just went right to bed when we got to our room. 

Friday: We took the fairy to Capri. Which was amazing. It was the bluest water I have ever seen. When we got to Capri we went shopping and did some wine tasting (I bought my first bottle of wine). After doing some shopping we took a little boat around the Island. We got to Jump into the Mediterranian Sea, swim in caves, cliff jump, and enjoy the beautiful landscape. We also saw a tornado! Once we Got back to the main town we took the fairy back to Sorrento. We all took a really long nap when we got back and then got ready to go out. We went to dinner at this famous pizza place. It was delicious. After that we went to a few Pubs and went back home. 

Saturday: We all took our time getting up and then went to dinner at this english pub ( it had normal breakfast... kind of) Then we did somemore shopping :) I purchaesd a new Purse. I am in love with it. We then got on a bus and went to Positano. Positano is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Its very romantic. If you ever want to take your significant other on a trip you should go to Positano. We shopped, laid out by the water, went swimming, and had some of the best fish I have ever had. (Now here comes the bad part of the trip) So the bus from Sorrento to Positano is suppose to take around 45-50 mins... our bus ride home took us 20 mins. The bus driver was going around these windy roads that were hundreds of feet above the ocean ( there is a picture down below) at 30-40 MPH around . I got so sick.. we were throwing up in bags, yelling at the bus driver, and all crying. I ran off the bus and was so sick. I could not go out when we got back because I was spinning so much (the sea food I ate mins before I got on the bus did not help either). So I went in my room and slept till the morning. 

Sunday: Sunday was really relaxing. Lindsay and I went back to the english pub where we ate breakfast, drank ice tea, and I wrote some post cards. We then had lunch at this little restaurant. I also bought a necklace from a gypsye man :) We then got on the bus around 4:00 pm and got stuck in traffic and did not get home till 11:00. On the way home some guy was trying to pick pocket this guy we were with. this girl saw it and yelled at him and the pick-pocketer ran of the bus so fast! it was crazy. But you cant end a trip with out me doing something stupid. We were waiting at the tram station and I was holding my friends giant bottle of Lemoncella, It slipped out of my hand.  Glass and lemoncella went every where! 
All in all it was a great trip filled with new experiences, great friends, and fun memories. 

Swimming in the Mediterranean sea

Spilling
spilling
The Road from Positono to Sorrento
Relaxing before our long ride home
Swimming in caves
Wine tasting 
Double Decker bus. We are on top in front
The tornado 
Just being silly 
Shopping in Capri 
My fish :)
Positano

Capri
On the fairy to Capri
Capri
Capri 

3 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP. i don't know if i've ever been so jealous of anything in my whole life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA come visit me! I will take you here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) This is amazing. What is also amazing is how jealous I am of you for going to this incredible place.

    2) did you eat that fish?

    3) I saw a tornado from my backyard once. It's so scary!

    ReplyDelete