Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Far from home

I think that I walked 10 miles today... in 100 degree weather and 100 % humidity. It was a really long day today. I went to class this morning and there as a kid in my class from Point Loma! After class molly and I headed out to find the book store. ( My roommate got lost for 3 hours on the bus trying to find in yesterday) We decided that it would be a better idea to walk (Mom, Gail, Lolly I think I might be able to keep up with you guys on your walks now!) It took us about an hour to find this place. After spending 300 eruos on BOOKS! we decided that it would be in our best interest to take a taxi back. There was no way I was going to walk 4 miles with about 50+ pounds on my back. The taxi man was really funny. He gave us his number. He said it was a dream of his to hang out with American girls ( silly Italian).   I then headed over to the school for a group project, which I was late for because we got lost.  On the way home from school I stopped by the market to get some things for dinner. (A nice boy carried my bags all the way home!) Since then I have been doing homework all night and eating nutella. Getting really excited for our trip tomorrow. Its going to be a lot of fun!  
We found the book store!
Spending way to much on books
This is a side view of the tree where our little naked old man friend was stand :0 
On my walk home from school
Walk home from school
My dinner! I treated myself to a Coke light
My life for the next 4 months
This is gross but my feet are permanently black... this is after washing them! 

4 comments:

  1. hahaha they hurt sooo bad! i swear the ball of my foot is going to break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those feet! Haha, the positioning that you have to take that portrait is impressive.

    I miss you and your dirty feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that was like the 5th picture I took haha I was hard to do!

    miss you too!

    ReplyDelete