Tuesday, September 8, 2009

i love surprises !!!

Well the past two days I have just been doing a lot of school work. I thought this semester would be a little bit easier, but its turning out to be pretty difficult. Just been spending my time in the library and doing a lot of reading. I am starting to get into a routine. Monday and Wed are my work days filled with group projects and what do you know... MORE reading. Tuesday and Thursdays are my more relaxed day. 
Today I did all my laundry that had been pialing up since i arrived in Roma. I also took a different way home... thought I would explore a little bit. Found a really cool stationary store filled with really pretty journals. I really want to buy one. I also found so really cool looking buildings. Here are some pictures of my day...

Best Part of my day right here!!!
OH! i took this picture today... this is the view of the tree where I saw the old naked man... see how hard it is to see whats on the other side??
Laundry 

sweet buildings 

No comments:

Post a Comment