Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stepping back in time

Well today was a late start, I woke up at 1:30 pm haha. We went to the school around 3 for a tour of ancient rome. It was really cool to see where Julius Caesar was killed and the ghetto during World War II. The tour kind of got old really fast and we could not understand our tour guide so we left and headed over to the colosseum. It was amazing! We then headed back because I had dinner with some family friends from back home who now live in Rome. We went to dinner in the this cute little square on the way to my school. It was a great italian dinner and it was so nice to be with familiar faces. Tomorrow is the first day of school so I am going to go to bed early! wish my luck!  Here are some pictures from my day. 
Family Friends 
Walking to the colosseum 
Sisterhood of the traveling headband 
Molly and I 
The center of Roma
The Ghetto 
sisterhood of the traveling headband
Our tour guide
Our stairs. 7 flights down 
The Roommates: Girls night out 


No comments:

Post a Comment