Saturday, August 29, 2009

Your different Italy

Today was a more relaxed day. Though we did wake up early, which was soo difficult for me. We had to go to school for some orientation stuff. I thought I was going to fall a sleep, but i did learn some interesting things. one interesting fact about my school is that it use to be a convent. 

After our lame meetings, we went to the grocery store.  This time I felt way more confident about shopping. I also concurred the weighing of the fruit! I bought some eggs ( which are just sitting on the shelf not refrigerated) and found some tortillas. When I got home I made a breakfast burrito. it was great! 

So we all have been taking cold... scratch that.. FREEZING cold showers the past 4 days and our washing machine was not work. So today a man came to fix the hot water and the washing machine. I felt like a girl when we found out that we need to just plug in the washing machine and the hot water turns off and on by flipping a switch. We all thought it was a light switch but could not figure out where the light was so we kept it off... it was the hot water. Stupid us! :P 

We are all relaxing right now . Later we are going to a BBQ and a night out on the town. 
My Apartment: 2nd from the top
Our really small elevators 
Mastering the fruit 
Our gate to our Apartment 
Beautiful flowers

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Im loving your blog! I just found it about 4 days ago and am excited that your there. Im Italian and have never been to Italy. Its cool to see the different things they have, whats up with the fruit, yikes thats wild! Take care and be carefu (thats the mom in me). Michelle

    ReplyDelete