Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Trip to Barcelona, Spain

Well Barcelona was amazing! It is such a beautiful and colorful city! We did so many cool things! It was also great that becky was with me! It was fun traveling with my best friend! 
High lights of the trip: 
1) getting kicked out of our cab by the driver... I guess spanish is a little different here. we didnt use the "lisp". He thought we were rude so he tossed our bags out the door and yelled at us. 
2) Spending time with my best friend! 
3) Gaudi art is amazing! 
4) went to the Pablo Picaso museum... I accidentally said really loud, " WOW! Vincent Van Gogh is an amazing artist!" twice!  lets just say a lot of people gave me really bad looks! opps! :0 
5) staying in my first hostel
6) the act of traveling. It was fun figuring out a new city. 

These pictures go from the end the trip to the beginning sorry! 
on our way home! 
Magic Fountain. Its kind of like Disneyland. It does a water show to music. Video at the end of my blog of it!
The Castle at night 
Magic Fountain 

Barcelona at night :)
This is where the Olympics were I think in 1992..?
Best friends! 

Making our way up... I was getting bored 
Castle 
So We went thrift shopping... I told becky I was not going to get anything... I walked out with a vintage bag from the olympics and some sunglasses!
The Market. I have video of them chopping of the head if anyone wants to see it! haha

Hanging out with some graffiti 
Pablo Picaso 
Dinner, It came out on the big piece of bread with all this yummy stuff on top!
trying some Sangria 
This church has taken over 200 years to build... it will be done in 2021!
Kind of reminds me of who-villeGaudi Building 

 Another Gaudi Building
America's next to model anyone?? season finale was shot here 

Getting ready for our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment