Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another great week.

Sorry its a little out of order. 

Tuesday night we had a family dinner for the apartment. Heather cooked us Shepherds Pie. ( Shout out to Cousin Heather: Yes,  I did think of you when I ate it, Its also funny because a Heather made it for me) 
Heather and I dancing

Walking around Rome 
We went to The Peanut Bar on Friday. I love this place. The peanuts are free! Its a fun and relaxing place to hang out. 

Thursday one of my good friends Mattia taught me how to drive stick. Haha it was really funy.  Just try and picture it... Me trying to drive stick on a busy street in Rome.  Sticks hard enough... but in Rome and when its pouring rain outside.. haha but it was such a great memory.

Friday we went dancing, which was so much fun. we danced till 4 in the morning. I really wish you all could sit in this club with me because there are some CRAZY people. I seriously just sit and laugh at everyone.
  This is the man who thought it would be a great idea to dance with us... he also punched me in the face. He was doing some crazy move with his hand and the next thing I know BAM! right in the eye. But don't worry no black eye or anything. He also bit heather on the arm and would not let go. 

Roommates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment