Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things i am looking forward too...


















































































































This list has no order of importance and is kind of lame. haha
  1. No more skype dates
  2. manicures and pedicures
  3. Getting my hair done
  4. driving my car
  5. going to Pavilions
  6. Starbucks ( I am so use to italian coffee, I am afraid starbucks is going to be to sweet for me)
  7. a nice big comfy bed
  8. Toco Loco
  9. Santanas
  10. In n Out
  11. My family (ressie)
  12. friends
  13. long hot shower
  14. clean clothes
  15. warm whether
  16. dell toco
  17. San Diego
  18. English
  19. nice respectable guys
  20. salads with real dressing on it
  21. For some reason I have been daydreaming about driving my car past the RSM lake...? random!
  22. going to Laguna Beach
  23. A mall/ shopping center
  24. Things to be open at a normal time
  25. Disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment