Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I start my journey home tomorrow..

I am heading to Switzerland tomorrow afternoon to visit my friend Sue and her family. I will be there for 2 days. I am very excited to see them, it will be nice to see a familiar face. It also will be snowing when I get their!!

It was really strange having my last day here. I was packing up all my stuff and almost started crying. Its weird to think that this time last year I had decided to come here. Its even weirder that its over. I am very excited to come home, but nervous at the same time. I feel like I have done a lot of growing and changing, it will be interesting to see how that growth and change will fit into my life at home.

I will post pictures of my trip when I get a chance. See you all on Sunday... Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment